SiteSaver® Stormwater Treatment Systems
Patented Technology Removes Pollutants
FreshCreek® Technologies’ patented treatment solution, SiteSaver®, is a unique hydrodynamic separator that utilizes disposable mesh nets, inclined plate technology and baffles to capture and easily remove trash and debris, floatables, hydrocarbons and sediment from waterways.
SiteSaver® can be utilized as a stand-alone device or work in a treatment train approach as the pre-treatment phase. In a treatment train, it handles a variety of TMDL solutions including trash, sediments, hydrocarbons, total phosphorus, nitrogen and heavy metals.
- NJCAT Verified /NJDEP Certified
- Certified by LARWQCB (Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board) for full capture with 5-mm nets
- Engineered to meet site-specific requirements, can accommodate any flows
- Three-dimensional netting technology removes floatables, trash, and debris while providing a larger surface area than traditional two-dimensional screens
- Inclined plate settling technology dramatically increases the effective settling area of a physical footprint by creating parallel operating settling cells that overlap and self-clean during flow events
- Trash and debris are completely contained and drained dry, reducing further decay and leaching of pollutants into water
- Prefabricated, modular system enables quick installations
- No confined space entry is required, as net change-out is done at the surface
- Low capital and installation costs
FreshCreek® Technologies provides a preliminary budget and design including a complete set of drawings, a preconstruction meeting, start-up training, and optional on-site supervision during installation. For easy maintenance, FreshCreek® Technologies offers annual maintenance contracts to conduct routine net change-out and disposal. Plus, FreshCreek® Technologies provides remote monitoring through Telnet—solar-powered telemetry systems that remotely monitor net capacity.