SiteSaver Stormwater Treatment Systems
Patented Technology Removes Pollutants
FreshCreek’s patented treatment solution, SiteSaver, is a unique hydrodynamic separator that utilizes disposable mesh nets, inclined plate technology and baffles to capture and easily remove trash and debris, floatables, hydrocarbons and sediment from waterways.
SiteSaver can be utilized as a stand-alone device or work in a treatment train approach as the pre-treatment phase. In a treatment train, it handles a variety of TMDL solutions including trash, sediments, hydrocarbons, total phosphorus, nitrogen and heavy metals.
- NJCAT Verified /NJDEP Certified
- Certified by LARWQCB (Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board) for full capture with 5-mm nets
- Engineered to meet site-specific requirements, can accommodate any flows
- Three-dimensional netting technology removes floatables, trash, and debris while providing a larger surface area than traditional two-dimensional screens
- Inclined plate settling technology dramatically increases the effective settling area of a physical footprint by creating parallel operating settling cells that overlap and self-clean during flow events
- Trash and debris are completely contained and drained dry, reducing further decay and leaching of pollutants into water
- Prefabricated, modular system enables quick installations
- No confined space entry is required, as net change-out is done at the surface
- Low capital and installation costs
FreshCreek provides a preliminary budget and design including a complete set of drawings, a preconstruction meeting, start-up training, and optional on-site supervision during installation. For easy maintenance, FreshCreek offers annual maintenance contracts to conduct routine net change-out and disposal. Plus, FreshCreek provides remote monitoring through Telnet—solar-powered telemetry systems that remotely monitor net capacity.