Durable Systems that Fit Your Site
Our modular concrete SingleTrap design allows engineers to customize a durable and easily maintained stormwater management system to your site’s exact requirements. Whether you are working in an extremely limited space, or you are trying to preserve the land above for parks, buildings or parking lots, StormTrap’s SingleTrap design provides an effective solution.
The SingleTrap design offers a wide range of options and benefits to deliver significant results for your project:
- Designed to exceed HS-20 loading with minimum of 6″ cover
- Made of reinforced, high-strength precast concrete available in internal heights that range from 1′ 1″ to 5′ 8”
- Engineered design maximizes storage volume while minimizing project footprint and cost
- Total void storage allows for a fully accessible and maintainable system
- Meets water quantity requirements without compromising land use
- Modular design facilitates a quick and efficient installation
- Flexible, modular design easily accommodates existing utilities, light pole foundations, trees and other job site constraints
- Options for extreme loading situations such as high-cover applications, Cooper E-80 and aircraft loading
- Watertight applications available
Excess stormwater runoff can cause significant problems, but StormTrap is committed to providing quality stormwater management solutions to help you manage and control runoff.